Tuesday, March 8, 2011

cant say i never tried

So Im new to this "blog" thing. one of those i woke up and seemed it was the thing to do today. random thoughts from a wasted mind. uhhh, wasted may not be the....busy. busy mind. much better. lord knows i have a busy mind. active, carefree, creative mind. secretly i hope nobody "follows" me here, i dont want to edit my thoughts. today a bad day. down, cranky, irritated. looking forward to tomorrow. joined a new class on wednesdays with a really cool chick! shes perfect at what she does, kinda jelous of her! in a good way. she is a master of many trades, and i know she worked hard to get where she is, but i prefer instant gratification. i want to be perfect at it NOW! although she may be the best mentor for me, i hope she sees me as a possible investment and not just some chick that thinks burlesque is the "in" thing for the moment. ugh. its beautiful, funny, sad, all at once. i really respect these people! to get out there and bare their assetts.....many not perfect! i think i have found my calling. i have the creativity. the want. the ability. i hope i can show and not let down.
i feel like this is the place to let my brain melt. i have a lot to get off my back and if nobody reads this, it makes it that much easier. but if you do....im sorry. lol. im open for tips, suggestions. just no critisism....please, my thoughts are my own. tho sometimes i wonder. sometimes i wish they came from someone elses wasted, er uh, BUSY mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment